Advanced Insulation specialises in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our Finance team based in Gloucester.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coding and inputting purchase ledger invoices onto M1 and Opera systems
- Matching invoices to orders
- Filing of purchase ledger invoices
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries / other communications
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing supplier payments
- Processing expenses for staff
- Month end procedures
- Job Costing
- Processing Company Credit Cards
- Generally, help improve processes and procedures
- Cover for other team members with Accounts Payable as required
- Anything or tasks and duties which might be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working with M1 or Opera would be preferable but by no means essential
- Intermediate computer skills
- Confident Excel user
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- AAT qualification would be beneficial
- Experience of foreign currencies.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Driven and self-motivated
- A hands on self-starter
- An enthusiastic team player with a good attitude and ambition to progress
- Committed, disciplined and well organised with an ability to prioritise
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
- Able to work under pressure and without supervision.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA