We are looking for an experienced Chargehand to join our team in assisting and overseeing the application of our Passive Fire Protection systems and SubSea insulation products in a variety of locations; this will potentially include multiple mobilisations and extended durations at sites both in the UK and overseas.
Experience in a similar role is required, and full training of our products will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being fully conversant with the application methods for Company products
- Hands-on application of materials as and when required
- Managing stock control through monitoring use of materials, tools and PPE
- Timely completion of all necessary site documentation in legible, accurate and concise format
- Ensuring all site activities fully meet Company requirements for QHSE at all times
- Cost control to effectively and efficiently meet project requirements
- Reviewing works progress in accordance with the Project Programme, providing updates to the Projects team including reporting any issues or suggesting areas for improvement
- Maintaining strict confidentiality on all matters relating to Company business.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Willing to work away from home for extended periods of time, including overseas work
- Confident with independent working and supervising others
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicators and team-players
- Comfortable with face-to-face client interactions on site – building effective relationships
- Proficient IT users, particularly with Word, Excel and PDF documents.
If you are interested in joining the team, please visit our Indeed site to apply
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA