As you are aware, we are currently in the middle of a worldwide pandemic related to COVID-19 with governments around the world taking extraordinary measures to reduce the impact of the virus. Obviously, government actions can and are having a profound impact on the way we live our lives and on how we are able to run our businesses.
As the situation develops and is changing daily, Advanced Insulation is committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of all our staff and their families by following government, WHO and regulatory authority guidelines. We are implementing local and regional contingency plans globally to ensure we are available to support and meet the needs of our customers and other stakeholders and provide wherever possible business continuity.
Our business has been built upon solving problems for our customers and COVID-19 is clearly a huge problem. We believe, that if we maintain our usual approach to this current challenge, we will be able to support our customers to achieve their project goals.
To ensure a co-ordinated approach across our business, we have activated our incident response team. Their role is to support the business throughout this crisis and ensure we take appropriate action and communicate with all our staff, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. If required, they will call upon other colleagues in the business as necessary to meet the needs of the changing situation.
The measures we currently have in place or are in the process of adopting include:
- Protecting our workforce and their families by adopting best practice on employee self-isolation
- Protecting our workforce and any site-visitors by implementing deeper levels of cleaning across all our facilities
- Working with our project management and supply chain teams to mitigate and reduce impact on customer and partner project execution
- Implementing business continuity plans in our manufacturing and operations locations
- Restricting all business travel.
We wish you and your families good health as we face this challenge together.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.