A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate engineer to join us, supporting our Group Business Improvement Manager by taking the lead on our continuous improvement and savings delivery programme, targeted at reducing costs, delivering tangible benefits, and improving business performance.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of operational and support function processes in this permanent role based at Head Office in Gloucester, but regular travel to our sites in Nottingham and Plymouth will be required, with potential for overseas travel in the future.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as deputy to the Group Business Improvement Manager
- Supporting the identification, capture, and delivery of individual improvement initiatives
- Monitoring and reporting on the overall programme performance, benefits, and savings
- Capturing ideas and initiatives across the Group
- Carrying out relevant analysis across all functions and processes for identification of areas for cost savings and justifying improvements
- Promote our Health & Safety Vision
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with Company and legislative procedures
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Educated to degree level; preferably engineering related
- Confident communicators across every level of the business, building effective relationships
- Reliable starter-finishers; taking on tasks and seeing through to final stages
- Highly organised; working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills; competent across Microsoft Office including SharePoint
- Comfortable in presenting data in a clear, concise manner for consideration / approval
- Happy to work independently and unfazed working under pressure
- Determined to make a positive difference.
This is a great position where the successful candidate will have freedom to break down barriers, act on initiative and think outside the box to achieve programme success.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA