We are looking for skilled Sprayers to join our Manuplas team in Plymouth, assisting in the manufacture and supply of buoyancy and fendering products for the subsea and marine industries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Set up and preparation of products, tooling, equipment, and materials for spray operations
- Spraying products using a variety of materials, chemicals, and equipment
- Application of paint for a range of surface finishes to products
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Assisting other parts of production when needed
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Whilst this role predominantly focuses on spraying operations, responsibilities will also include supporting other aspects of production in line with business demand.
This will include, but is not limited to, processing of foam into products, mixing and moulding materials into cast moulds and general support and labour activities across production set up and processes.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced in spraying within the marine, automotive, or aerospace industries
- Fully competent in using production machinery and equipment
- Experienced within a manufacturing/production environment
- Capable of following precise written instructions, specifications, and drawings
- Able to create/keep effective written records
- Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a strong team player
- Experience of spraying PU products is not essential but will be advantageous to your application.
Candidates shortlisted for interview must be able to demonstrate the ability to spray competently and confidently.
Successful candidates will be given specific training on products, materials, and plant/machinery with a plan set in place for development.
The role is contracted to 40 hours per week, working day shifts Monday-Friday. Flexibility for shift work (days, backs, nights) will be required, in line with business needs, plus overtime.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA