We have a great opportunity for an experienced Injection Moulding Technician to join us in our new production facility, assisting in the manufacture of our buoyancy products.
As our Injection Moulding Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the injection moulding process; cycle efficiency, cycle time conformance, scrap targets, material usage, changeovers and downtime
- Completion of all work orders to achieve production plans
- Ensuring machines are operated to a high standard, within set target and cycle times
- Control of tool changes and identifying any troubleshooting issues
- Identifying process and procedure improvements to improve production quality and output
- Using a variety of lean techniques to support and drive continuous improvement
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Please note that this role will be normally working during a standard day shift, however, you may be required to provide technical support for the team in maintaining production output during 24-hour working in the near future.
Ideal candidates will be:
- From an injection moulding background i.e. as a Machine Setter or Process Technician
- Capable of condition setting from scratch
- Knowledgeable of a range of materials
- Experienced in process optimisation
- Adept in machine and equipment maintenance
- Competent with tools and confident in liaising with tooling partners
- Able to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA