We have a vacancy for a new position of Maintenance Manager in our Production team, based in Gloucester.
This role will be responsible for defining, monitoring and managing all maintenance activities across three factories in Gloucester, in accordance with the Company strategy to deliver products and services in a safe and efficient manner, on time, and to the required quality. This includes preventative and reactive maintenance to reduce costs and downtime to meet overall Company strategy.
Main duties will include:
- Develop preventative maintenance procedures for items of equipment, including building services
- Develop maintenance plan for all equipment and identification of maintenance resources required
- Implement maintenance in accordance with agreed plan
- Develop supply chain relationships for all maintenance activities
- Maintain all records required to evidence maintenance plan and procedures have been implemented
Applicants should have the requisite knowledge of health and safety regulations, with experience in implementing health and safety in accordance with Company procedures. An understanding of the implementation of quality management techniques and industry products and processes is required, as is experience of work planning, material control and maintenance techniques.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org