We are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join our Manuplas team in Plymouth, assisting in the manufacture and supply of buoyancy and fendering products for the subsea and marine industries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of a variety of products
- Mixing and preparing materials, including pouring casting materials into moulds
- Shaping, rolling and heat laminating foam using hand tools and machinery
- General support and labour activities across all production set up and processes
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced within a manufacturing / production environment
- Capable of following precise written instructions
- Able to create/keep effective written records
- Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a dedicated team player.
The role is contracted to 40 hours per week, working day shifts Monday-Friday. Flexibility for shift work (days, backs, nights) will be required, in line with business needs, plus overtime.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA