Robust and reliable modular buoys provide support for mooring systems from surface to 3000MSW.
Individual buoyancy elements or complete buoys are available providing 1-40T of nett buoyancy for applications such as suspended moorings, equipment installation and general offshore operations.
Manuplas supply modular buoyancy units in three standard sizes:
- MINI – 1750mm x 1750mm Cross-section
- MID – 2350mm x 2350mm Cross -section
- MAX – 3000mm x 3000mm Cross-section
- The flotation core component maybe syntactic foam for deepwater deployment or more lightweight expanded polymer foams to maximise buoyancy yield in shallow waters.
- Cast with a robust impact resistant rotationally moulded external shell.
- Modular design allows ease of repair and buoyancy element change-out in the event of damage
- Flat sides to facilitate stable storage and tight operational conditions
- Easily adjustable to meet specific buoyancy requirement
- Interlocking design to eliminate rotation during operation
- Central structural steelwork
- Lightweight foam flotation cores