Foam-filled donut fenders from Manuplas are engineered to be installed over monopiles to provide free vertical and radial movement to ensure maximum protection and enhance visibility.
With high energy absorption, easy installation and low maintenance, the Manuplas donut fender can be be used effectively for dock and port entrances and bridge supports. Applications for donut fenders include dock and port entrances and bridge supports for example.
- Physically cross-linked closed cell thermolaminated polyethylene foam core.
- Unique spray applied ultra high performance polyurethane elastomer skin.
- Kevlar reinforcing of elastomer skin to increase tear resistance
- Constructed with either a low friction polyethylene central tube or UHMW-PE wear pads.
- High energy absorption prevents damage to both the fender and moored vessels and makes berthing operations easier and safer.
- Quick and easy installation
- Self-adjustment with water level to stay in the right position enhances performance reliability
- Manufactured from durable and reliable materials to minimise maintenance costs and maximise performance and lifetime of the fender