Due to the expansion of our production department in Gloucester (including a brand-new facility) we are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join our team on a six-month basis, assisting with our manufacturing projects as we begin to work on a 24-hour shift to keep up with demand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Following precise manufacturing instructions for production of a variety of products
- General support and labour activities across production set up and processes
- Maintaining tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping; taking pride in your working areas
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Experienced working within a production environment
- Capable of following precise written instructions
- Able to create/keep effective written records
- Unfazed when working under pressure to strict deadlines
- Comfortable working alone on own initiative as well as being a dedicated team player.
The following qualifications are not essential for your application, but will be beneficial:
- FLT Licence
- First Aid trained
- Fire Marshall trained.
The role is contracted to 39 hours per week; flexibility for shift work will be required in line with business needs, plus overtime. Shifts will be on a rota basis to cover 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 and 22:00-06:00.
Expected start date is Monday 05 July 2021 for a six-month basis.
Please visit our Indeed page to submit your application before the deadline of Sunday 27 June.
Interested? Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA