Advanced Insulation specialises in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. We are looking for Production Operatives to join our team based in Gloucester.
Main Responsibilities for the role include:
- Carry out day to day production as required by line manager in accordance with manufacturing instructions.
- Adhere to recommended stock controls as informed by the production manager.
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping ensuring that the working environment is kept clear of waste on an on going basis. Report if problems arise that stop you from clearing away waste.
- Maintain tools and equipment to include cleaning and safe storage.
- Ensure that all duties are undertaken in a safe and controlled manner and for which suitable training has been provided.
- Report and immediately deal with any spillages, hazardous and dangerous practises.
- Reduce waste and ensure that all waste materials are disposed of in accordance with company and legislative procedures.
Required skills, attributes and experience:
The successful candidates will be able to carry out a variety of different production tasks in accordance with the company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures and to set timescales. Flexibility to work over-time and weekends as well as the ability to work consistently to high standards of accuracy and quality are essential. Previous experience in manufacturing would be advantageous but appropriate in house training will be provided.
The position is available ASAP and comes with attractive remuneration package including bonus, car allowance and other benefits (pension, life assurance, medical insurance).
The closing date for application is 14th March 2019.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to: HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Quedgeley West Business Park, Gloucester GL2 4PA, United Kingdom.