Due to ongoing high workload in our Gloucester factories and the additional facility which will be opening soon, we have a vacancy for a Production Supervisor to be based in Gloucester.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the efficient utilisation of labour and plant to meet production requirements, and agreed delivery dates with effective line management of our Production Operatives.
Main duties will include:
- Line management responsibilities including identifying training needs, monitoring sickness, attendance and timekeeping, and dealing with any disciplinary matters
- Plan and action day-to-day production as required in accordance with manufacturing instructions
- Plan materials processing, procuring materials to meet demand
- Maintain accurate stock levels, rotating stock and carrying out monthly stock takes with responsibility for resolving variances
- Carrying out regular quality checks on produced goods and reporting on findings
- Completing safety audits and attending meetings with QHSE team on a weekly basis.
Applicants should have strong working knowledge of health and safety regulations and be confident in using various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be energetic, motivated, extremely organised and have effective leadership and interpersonal skills. Clear communication skills and the need to be flexible are a must.
The role is available immediately, so early applications are encouraged.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com