We are growing our team again and need an additional Project Engineer to join us in January 2021.
We are looking for another dynamic person, who will ensure efficient running of projects, both in-house and off site, by supporting Project Managers to achieve success from the initial sales handover, throughout the project lifecycle and to final delivery.
As our Project Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing all project scope and technical documentation
- Checking drawings and technical specifications from clients and suppliers
- Obtaining quotations for products and services
- Raising manufacturing requests for materials / tools / equipment that are supplied in-house
- Placing orders for products and services using Company financial systems
- Overseeing in-house engineering design of mould tooling and providing project approval
- Monitoring and expediting delivery of in-house and supplier provided items
- Arranging and coordinating logistics, utilising Company transportation subcontractors
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with Company and legislative procedures
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
An integral part of this role involves site visits and activities where you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating field personnel for site works and producing site handover packs
- Supporting the Project Manager with detailed site schedule planning
- Monitoring and supporting site activities, liaising daily with Site Managers / Supervisors
- Obtaining and reviewing necessary site paperwork
- Collation and submittal of Manufacturing Record Books detailing completed site activities.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Proficient in coordinating project work, both in-house and off-site
- Experienced in purchasing, expediting and logistics
- From a technical / mechanical background
- Clear and effective with their communication skills
- Confident in presenting data / information in a clear, concise manner for approval
- Highly organised and reliable in seeing tasks through to completion
- Able to manage their workload in accordance with project requirements and strict deadlines
- Unfazed when working under pressure
- Comfortable working with various IT systems.
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA