Advanced Insulation Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to lead and manage project execution of its subsea ancillaries’ division, AIS Bardot.
Based on more than 30 years of experience in the development of strategic components, made from polymer and composites, for Offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable industries, AIS Bardot (formerly Bardot Group) is an engineering firm specialised in development and manufacturing of innovative mechanical systems made from technical materials in-house, qualified for subsea long lasting use. The company has a unique capacity of innovation and fast delivery, due to its worldwide, local production network of qualified industrial sites.
The role will successfully manage projects from defining and understanding Client’s specifications up to product delivery. The Project Engineer is the contact point with the Client and ensures the documentation, the subcontractors’ management and product quality.
As our Project Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Understand and deepen if necessary, the Client’s specifications
- Ensure the project kick-off
- Issue documents related to the project
- Implement or refine the schedule for the project
- Be the interface between the client and the design office
- Lead technical clarifications
- Control and approve feasibility and client conformity of the design
- Ensure orders related to the project (procurement)
- Search, qualify and select subcontractors
- Respect and optimise costs according to project budget
- Issue project technical documentation
- Issue procedures (manufacturing, tests, installation), reports…
- Assure production at subcontractor’s site and perform product testing
- Ensure production follow-up (quality, timelines)
- Verify products conformity by controls and tests (dimensional, mechanic…)
- Perform product inspection, including with the client
- Ensure reporting to the client
- Ensure products delivery
- Ensure the assembly and the packing of products
- Issue export documents
- Finalise the project documentation
- Ensure the compilation of all the project documents
- Ensure lessons learnt process.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Confident leaders with strong communication skills across all levels
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Capable of delivering on time and within agreed budgets
- Extremely organised and focussed for the tasks at hand
- Proactive with an eye for detail to recognise opportunities for increased efficiency
- Ready to be mobilised, local and international trips.
The successful candidate must be fluent in both Bahasa Malaysia and English, conversant in French is a plus.
The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering (or related field) and have proven experience in project management, production or oil & Gas industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Send your cv to email@example.com
Or post to HR Department, Advanced Insulation, Unit E Quedgeley West Business Park, Bristol Road, Gloucester GL2 4PA