Advanced Insulation specialises in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. We are looking for a QHSE Assistant to join our team. This role will be based at the company’s head office in Gloucester, and will also involve occasional travel within the UK.
The successful candidate must have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, whilst being able to work effectively as part as a team. The ability to work consistently and methodically to a high standard of accuracy and quality is essential. Training in this role will be provided and the position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to learn and progress within the QHSE department. The successful candidate will need to have:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Ability to present information clearly and effectively using these formats.
- High standard of English
- Good communication skills – the ability to clearly communicate and explain, and to handle sensitive issues diplomatically.
- effective problem solving attitude to be able to deal with incident and non-conformance investigations,
- proactive, collaborative and target driven approach to work,
- interest in and the motivation to learn and understand ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 quality, health & safety and environmental standard requirements