Advanced Insulation is a fast growing company that specialises in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. As a result of our continuing growth, we are looking for a QHSE Advisor. While this role will be based at the company’s head office in Gloucester, it will involve regular travel within the UK as well as some international travel.
The successful candidate should ideally be qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline, must have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, whilst being able to work effectively as part as a team. The ability to work consistently and methodically to a high standard of accuracy and quality is essential. Training in this role will be provided and the position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to learn and progress within the QHSE department. The successful candidate will need to have:
- ability to write detailed procedures and work instructions;
- experience of, or interest to learn and understand, the HSE regulations including PUWER, LOLER and COSHH requirements;
- experience of, or the motivation to learn and understand ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 standard requirements;
- effective problem solving attitude to be able to deal with incident and non-conformance investigations;
- knowledge of, or interest in learning, composite manufacturing techniques and materials processing;
- proactive, collaborative and target driven approach to work.