Advanced Insulation specialise in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. Following a restructure of our sales function, we are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator, based in our Gloucester office, to support our ambitious growth objectives.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development – Energy, the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively coordinating our global sales activities (for key accounts, clients and projects) ensuring that all activity is tracked and fed back to the relevant head of sector or sales manager.
Developing and building effective internal relationships will be key to the success of this role, someone who is confident and able to have effective conversations with colleagues at all levels and able to share their findings confidently. This role will work closely with all sectors, helping them to achieve a successful outcome in their business development activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all sectors within our Energy Division (oil and gas, subsea, renewables and jackets)
- Developing and maintaining a common platform to monitor and track all business development activity
- Proactively tracking market trends, key client performance and identify new project opportunities
- Identifying key target companies and stakeholders (key roles within the company) to support relevant applications and specifications
- Identifying our key applications within agreed target projects
- Developing a capture strategy to enable us to secure specifications and sales
- Helping to pre-qualify our systems to meet project timeline
- Supporting all sales activities associated with bids, quotations and purchase orders
- Providing monthly report in support of business unit activities.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Understanding how CRM systems work and is experienced in their use. Experience of using Membrain, would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent projects or activities to effective conclusion, ensuring that all stakeholders are keep up to date with progress and aware of any potential issues
- Eagerness to learn, or an existing understanding about the markets in which we operate
- Attention to detail and understanding why accurate and timely reporting is a necessity
- Willingness to support colleagues to ensure successful completion of a project
- Ability to effectively manage own workload to achieve project deadlines.
This position is offered with a competitive salary package which includes bonus, pension and life assurance.