Advanced Insulation custom moulds a range of polyurethane and engineered plastic products for the marine and offshore industries.
Products protect in the harshest operating environments, for scenarios where impact, abrasion and over-bending would be catastrophic. With a focus on product efficiency and improved handling and installation, have developed several non-metallic solutions for cable and flowline protection. These include our innovative range of banding-free protection and our hybrid bend limiter which can be tuned to work as a restrictor or a stiffener.
Subsea cable protection
Advanced Insulation offer a modular interlocking tubular cable protection product designed to protect cables or pipelines from abrasion and impact. Suitable for protection of subsea flow-lines, power cables, fibre optic cables and umbilicals.
- Interlocking modules are moulded in a high performance polyurethane elastomer
- In-house CNC machining facility enables fast production of prototype and production tooling to reduce lead times and ensure the quickest response
- Integral strap grooves are incorporated to house all types of metallic or polymeric strapping solutions. Additionally Advanced Insulation can assist in the supply and specifications of the strapping most appropriate for the conditions of installation and service
- Tough, impact and abrasion resistant
- In-house CNC mould making facility
- Interlocking moulding design assists in ease of installation
- Strapping location grooves incorporated
- Neutrally buoyant in seawater
- Non-marking material