Process equipment such as actuators, junction boxes, cable trays, man-ways and vessels can be insulated and be protected from fire using ContraFlex® flexible jackets.
ContraFlex® jet fire resistant jackets have been tested for tubular, planar and corner/edge features and have been approved by ABS, Lloyd’s Register and DNV. The extensive range of testing means that ContraFlex® may be used on piping, flanges, ESDV valves and actuators, vessels, heat exchangers, pipe supports and control panels.
- Outer Cloth: Flame retardant, alkali free silicone polymer coated material.
- Jacket Thickness Jet fire PFP Jackets range from 36mm to 120mm. The jacket infill depends on the fire scenario and can be built up from a mixture of insulation, jet fire resistant materials and SS304 mesh.
- Inner Cloth: Flame retardant, alkali free silicone polymer coated material.
- Third party certification and inspection: ContraFlex® jet fire jackets hold Lloyd’s Register, ABS and DNV certification
- Low maintenance and inspection time: ContraFlex® jackets can be safely and easily removed for ease of maintenance to the equipment and therefore keep downtime to a minimum. Furthermore, PFP jackets can be removed and refitted by maintenance personnel directly, excluding the requirement for specialist sub-contractors
- Low installation time: ContraFlex® jackets are flexible and therefore easier to handle and install in relation to conventional cladding and enclosure type systems, therefore reducing installation time